Saturday 3 October 2015

Everyday Happy father's day

One of the most beautiful thing in the world is to see my parents smile and knowing that I'm the reason behind that smile. I am the typical daddy's little girl. I once attempted to baked really horrible bad cookie with a mini toaster, it came out nothing but the taste of flour,even my dog won't want it. But my daddy would have ate all of them if I didn't throw them away. His a father of wisdom, he knows exactly what to say to make me understand when I am being stubborn. I remember once when I keep going in and out the kitchen to get chocolate, mom and aunt would just say stop eating the chocolate, but ofcos that wasn't good enough to justify why I shouldn't, until daddy said, you should better stop,too much is going to cause constipation. I just open the fridge and then i closed it back smiling :) ofcos these are just some of the simplest example. My daddy gets creative and uses the most effective example to persuade me. I am 27,have I ever been rebellious?ofcos and I learned that its sometimes best to listen to my parents advice. Its never too laTe. Dear daddy, I may have met many guys, I might have a future companion, but you will always be my number one Man.
#fathersday #happyfathersday

No comments:

Post a Comment