Friday 2 October 2015

Comparison takes away happiness.

Recently I was feeling a little low self esteem. Thinking that I wasn't good enough for the camera,not good enough for the screen. And when that happened I thought of what my family would say, especially my (Theater) family. And when they saw me after my shoot more than one came to me and told me that I was beautiful. And so I told them I wasn't feeling that at all. Then on the last day of shoot,I just wanted to do my best. And when I looked at the playback,I wasn't really satisfied. I trust the director that he got the shot he wanted and that's all I could do. By the end of the day, there was a crew who complimented me that I was really good and believeble. And a beautiful cast told me that I got thin legs. And then I realize, as I am having all these doubts about myself, people who I thought was perfect actually are just like me. I kept thinking about the grass on the other side when I should be concentrating on the my own lawn. And my grass is pretty green too. Dear lovers What I'm trying to say is that admire someone else's beauty but don't start questioning your own. Comparison takes away happiness. We should have confidence in ourselves even when at times it seems a little harder. Focus on yourself, focus on improving and being a better you than you were yesterday but don't stress yourself up or be too harsh on yourself. You are YOU, and YOU are UNIQUE and the best part is nobody can be a better you than YOU! You are a part of this world,you have a purpose. Just like a clock. There's no extra mechanism in a clock,every piece that's build in has its on function for the clock to tick. And remember when you doubt the good things that people see in you means you doubt their judgment. And when it comes to people you are close with, people who are professional in what they do best, choose to trust in them, trust in yourself, trust in positivity. Let every situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it. Love you guys Muaks.

#positivethinking #inspiration #motivation #positive #quotes #life #friends #support #fashion #fashiongram #style #love #beautiful #currentlywearing #lookbook #wiwt #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #o

No comments:

Post a Comment