Thursday 1 October 2015

Show your children unconditional love is the only way

You might have come across scenarios like these: "eldest of children visited his parents in the hospital and then start quarrying on the phone saying where are the other siblings, complaining that he is busy where's everyone else its not fair" "parents complaining that their children are good for nothing, all grown up but still want us to worry"

If I ever become a parent,means i understand and I accepted that the fact is, I am responsible of my child for he did not ask to be born in the world , for he does not have a choice but as a parent I had a choice to have or not have him. Therefore parents are responsible of your children. Remember how you complaint about your child? Well,think about it. You asked for it didn't you?
My parents are not my responsibility, I don't need to take care of their well being,  BUT I LOVE to, and I WANT to, not because I have to.

You see the difference? Unconditional love comes with no obligations. There's a difference with your intentions in everything you do in life, if you do something out of responsibility it might come to a nuisance someday, if you do it out of love it comes with passion and you will be more willingly and happy to won't you?

My parents still worry about me,its natural because they love me,but they never once complaint or put the blame on me. If I turn out bad they would blame themselves for what a bad parent they are, and when I did good they would praise how good I am and not how great their parenting was,that's how selfless they are. fortunately I dare say that I turn out pretty alright ;) . Without my parents who thought me and showed me what LOVE is,I wouldn't have become who I am today.

#love #live #life #blessed #mom #mummy #supermom #dad #daddy #superdaddy #family #parenting #parents

No comments:

Post a Comment