Tasik Ria Spa Resort and Diving is where we are heading to this weekend. And here is how i packed :) .
- I emailed the resort just to double confirm what kind of toiletries they already have that's only because their gallery on their website didn't show any. The Things i have packed here as you can see are pre packed before the Resort reply (Because im just too excited)
- The idea is to pack as light as i can. I have this pet peeves for new things, like the Laneige sample packs and miacare acne patch, i like to keep them then to used them silly isn't, tell me if you do that too. Anyway, i decided to let them go and make my travel kit lighter. things are meant to be used anyway, and it does feel good using new things isn't hehe
- Make Up Remover --- Not that im putting on make up, its for removing the sunblock. so i packed mine in that little round bb cushion bottle to save space.
- Normal Face Wash--- im using Naruko peeling gel on a daily basis, i just feel damn good everytime i see dead skin hahah makes me feel like i really washed my face clean. i fell in love with this product, if you haven't try, your missing out honey :) and because my skin will be in salt water all day i also brought another small SK2 cleansing cream for another round of wash ( i had pimples popping slowy from past experience, salt water no no for skin)
- SK2 lotion/ toner
- SK2 Pitera --- everyday in the sea water and under the sun, your skin will thank you for this
- Laneige moistiorizer, DAY and Night.
- Naruko day eye cream, and Laneige Night eye cream.
- Sunblock from natural republic
Next is my medicine kit, more sunblocks, shower gel, Argon oil for hair (the salt water is going to dry out the hair) . I use Ikea zip lock bags for the sunblocks and all, just be careful, Ikea bags are not as strong as i hope they are.
MEDICINE KIT - Breakdown
- something for the tummy ( the worst thing to have is diarrhea when your on a vacation, right~)
- Fast active pain reliever
- antiseptic gel
- tweezer ( very handy, trust me)
- all packed in a transparent dentist pack
- Im most probably going to put the Gatsby Face wipes in my bag to wipe tables instead (because its smaple from year 2013 hahha)
- Disposal tooth brush for me (hopefully the resort has some, is yes then i don't have to pack any toothbrushes.
- same goes with cotton pads
- mouth wash
- tooth paste --- ( good for defogging our diving mask - i put the tooth paste on the diving mask few days before the actual diving day works better i feel)
- Tooth flossing --- my savior
By the end of our trip, our bags should be a little lighter :) And then last but not least, i fit everything in this bag :) Voila !!!