Friday 19 February 2016

Strangers are sometimes messengers of God

Dear lovers, Its amazing how the universe work, pay attention to the signs in your everyday life,be it the Billboard on the streets,the commercials on a bus, videos you randomly stumbled upon, spoken words from a stranger or a random note from a friend. If it speaks to you, its probably meant for you. Whenever i pray or at my most vulnerable period, whether i pray out loud or i breakdown inside somehow God would send me Angels to pass me a message when i couldn't here that voice inside me. I realize many incidents that happen to me throughout my life when i needed to hear from God, He sends strangers to pass me the message, as if he knew that the things i hear from people who are close to me was not enough to convince me, not that im ungrateful and not that i dont trust what my love ones would say, its just..you know sometimes you believe they say things because they love you. But strangers on the other hand has no attach feelings to you whatsoever so they dont filter what they want to say, and they definitely do not know how you feel nor know what exactly you needed to hear. He never gives up on me, even when sometimes signs after signs, message after message i would still doubt until Miracles actually happen in reality. He wants to teach me something, maybe you already know but im clouded for now, so I'll just go with the flow. When you want something, you give your best, work hard enough and never give up, eventually you will know what you were meant to learn and look back with no regrets, because you know that you gave it your all. "Sometimes God calms the storm, but sometimes God lets the storm rage and calms his child instead" , The Sun will always Shine even when theres a storm, you just need to fly through the clouds to see it :)

#love #life #live #grateful #blessed #encouragement #motivation #believe #positivethinking #optimism #Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment