Tuesday 13 October 2015

YOU got happiness!!

You hold the key to feel happiness, you own happiness, do you know that?
Happiness is a sincere feeling,its as simple as when you are really thirsty and you finally have a glass of water,that moment you drink the water,the Fulfilment feeling is happiness. You just need to be aware of that and i tell you its everywhere but mostly that feeling of happiness its IN YOU. Recently i have been waking up early at 4.30am continuously first for a friends wedding and 2 days for a Good morning malaysia shoot. My mom has been waking up early with me to walk me to my car (my house car park haha),make me lunch boxes and ginsing tea for the late nights/lack of sleep. Today as i was about to leave at the gate,she brought the ginsing tea out the door so i can drink before i leave, she nags and i said well this is what mummy is for hahaha..i acknowledge all these and my heart immediately just has this huge rush of happiness :) and nonetheless even early morning 4.30am going to work i know im meeting my cast and crew and therefore its still worth it. Finding and painting colours to make your work more enjoyable is a great way to enjoy your time spent at work. Very fortunate of me is that my love,my passion is my job and on top of all that the people i see everyday are more than friends, they keep my spirit up when my energy is low,they make me laugh when my battery is down,and they let me rest in peace when im about to KO hahaha ....  You might not have a high working status,but you have your family. You may not be famous, but you have a peaceful private life. You may not have wealth, but you do have your health. Having a happy family of your own is happiness but who is to say being by yourself and having freedom is not happiness? Being able to be a white coller is happiness but who is it to say someone who is not working is not in happiness? Happiness is there,and it is in YOU. You just need to realize and acknowledge it. Be appreciative and in return you will feel happiness too.

你们是幸福的,你们知道吗? 幸福是一种感觉。。。满足感。它可以是很简单的,比如当你很口渴的时候,终于有水喝那感觉也是幸福。 世上最珍贵的不是得不到的。。。也不是已失去的。。。而是把握住眼前的。。。幸福。你们并不缺乏幸福而是缺乏发现(aware)眼前和心灵所拥有的。这几天来开工早上四点半,睡眠突然要调整睡眠不足,不过妈妈的陪伴,她给我准备的便当和天天给我泡的人参泡茶,足够让我觉得很幸福了。 在工作中寻找乐趣,让单调乏味(我的工作还蛮有色彩的哈哈)的工作充满生趣也是幸福,跟我一起演戏的伙伴不只变了朋友还像家人一样,互相帮助,互相支持,互相关怀,休息时间还一起吃饭,一起炸歌哈哈,放假还能一起一日游。 也许你并不富有。。。但你有个健康身体,也许你工作职位并不很高。。。但你有个幸福美满家庭,也许你不出名。。。但你有宁静而不受干扰生活。或许你正享受这幸福只是没有发觉。 有个温馨的家固然是幸福,那么谁又能说一个人的”自由”就不是幸福呢?有个体面的工作是幸福, 那么谁又能说没工作的人就不幸福呢? 锻炼自己培养出一棵感知幸福的心和有一双擅于发现幸福的眼睛,你的生活,心灵就能感受幸福了。

No comments:

Post a Comment